Who We Are
D&D Doors Inc. is a family-owned and operated business. Owner Don Wilson and staff have been serving New York’s Hudson Valley area since 1978. Our motto is “We do it right the first time!”
What We Do
We sell, install, and repair all types of overhead doors and electric garage door openers. We also sell all parts and accessories for all garage doors. From the smallest doors on the sheds to the largest commercial doors, including rolling grills and gates.
Why Folks Love to Refer Us
- Our reputation for excellent quality and reliability is second to none.
- We are dependable. We return every phone call. We are on time or we call in advance We show up when we say we will.
- We appreciate our customers and we let them know it.
- We provide 24-hour Emergency Service 365 days a year. Someone is always on call for emergencies. Our ENTIRE staff is accessible.
- We are professionals. Every employee at D&D looks and acts professional, so you can be proud of the referrals you give us. We wear uniforms. We drive clean and professionally lettered trucks. We do not use subcontractors – only full-time employees.
- We are fully insured.
- We are competitively priced. We are less than The Home Depot and Sears, considering our price includes sales tax, removal of the old unit, and comes with 3-year parts and labor at home warranted. We are very competitive with other door companies.
- We provide the highest quality of service that anyone can expect.
- We give free estimates. Many of our competitors charge for providing you with a quote. Our estimates are quotes. We honor our prices from a quote for a minimum of six months unless specifically noted.
- We provide quality custom work. Re-framing work is available. Custom designs available. Custom sizes available.
- We are a service-oriented company. Your referrals will not be dissatisfied in any way.
- If it is out there, we have it; and if we don’t have it, we can get it! We offer quick installation times because on average we stock approximately 350-400 doors in a variety of colors, styles, and sizes. We also stock three makes of electric door operators.
- Our warranties are real. We work directly with the manufacturer to be sure defective products are replaced promptly at no charge to the homeowner. We don’t “pro-rate” our products. When we say its warranted, we mean it.
D&D Doors on the Radio